Userbrain’s AI assistant quickly marks important moments in your user tests, saving you a lot of time and effort in getting your insights.
By letting AI analyze your videos' transcriptions, you will receive easily searchable, categorizable, and analyzable data. This means you’ll get insights faster from testers directly into your Userbrain account.
- Automated Insights can analyze your transcription quickly, providing results faster than if you did it manually.
- Automated Insights identifies findings and feedback with an assigned sentiment (positive/negative), ordered chronologically and timestamped.
- Automated Insights reduces the need for manual work and thus streamlines user testing to be more cost-effective.
- Automated Insights is available for tests in English, German and Spanish!
You can find your video's Automated Insights by navigating to the "Notes" tab on any video you have received.
Next, use the "Generate AI Insights" button in the Notes tab, and you will be presented with your results within 30 seconds or less!
Your Automated Insights live within the Notes tab alongside your manually entered notes. If any adjustments need to be made, all Automated Insights generated by AI can also be edited manually.
Why use Automated Insights?
Automated Insights offers numerous benefits for UX professionals, including:
- Saving time and effort in the user test analysis process
- Focus on watching the user test video without needing to stop and take notes.
- Generating presentation-ready reports with insight-packed data
- Maintaining full control over the analysis while leveraging AI assistance for efficiency
Who can use Automated Insights?
Anyone with a subscription can generate Automated Insights for every test video. This includes our Enterprise, Agency, Pro, or Starter Plans.
If you are on our Pay-As-You-Go plan, you will not have access to Automated Insights.
Not on a monthly or yearly subscription just yet? Upgrade to one of our plans here.
Learn more at our Blog Post here: Automated Insights: streamline user test analysis with AI assistance