Userbrain works with any prototyping tool, that allows you to share a public link. Simply put, if you can link to it, you can test it.
We'll now guide you through the steps of user testing your iOS apps via TestFlight with Userbrain. You can learn more in the TestFlight's developer support documentation.
How to test your iOS app via TestFlight with Userbrain
- Create and upload your iOS app to TestFlight
- Create an External Testing Group and name this "Userbrain Tester Panel"
- Assign your iOS app or build to your newly created External Testing Group. If your assigned app/build is the first version uploaded, it is submitted to the TestFlight App for a review by the App Store. This may take some time.
- Next, create your test within your Userbrain Dashboard
- Set the start URL as the link to the TestFlight App
- Your 1st task should provide instruction to download the TestFlight app and open it
- Your next tasks must contain the public link or invitation code to your iOS app that was generated for the External Tester Group "Userbrain Tester Panel"
It is important to provide the public link within your test so that our panel of testers can access your iOS app once they have installed TestFlight onto their device.
As always, if you have any questions or if we can help assist in any way, please don't hesitate to reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org