Instead of using testers from our panel, you can share a link to invite your own users.
Feature available on
✔ Every Subscription Plan
✘ Pay As You Go Plan
How to create your invitation link
- Create a new test or edit an existing one
- Add your test scenario in the first step
- After clicking on "Get Testers" you can switch between the Userbrain pool or the Bring your own testers option
- Enable the invite link
- Copy and share as desired
You can then share the link with participants to gather feedback.
Do you remunerate participants invited by me?
No. Participants who access your test through the invitation link will not be remunerated by us.
Which data do you collect about my participants?
Besides the full-screen recording including audio, you’ll see their full name and email of the participants, as well as data on the device that was used for recording.
You can find the name and email of your participants on the detail page of every video.
How much does testing with my own participants cost?
Testing with your own participants is included at no additional cost on every monthly plan.
What will my participants need to do to record a test?
Your participants must perform the following steps to record your test after clicking on the shared link:
- Install either our Chrome Extension, iOS app or Android app for user testers
- Launch the app and click on “I have an invitation code”
- Enter the six-digit code from the unique link
- Follow the instructions of your test and think aloud
What kind of branding will be shown to participants?
Participants will see a page branded by Userbrain where they’ll find an explanation of the process, a link to our recording tools, and a unique code to access the test within the app.