Userbrain works with any prototyping tool, so long as you are able to share a public link. Simply put, if you can link to it, you can test it.
How to test your Proto.io prototype with Userbrain
- Click on the «Share» button in the upper-right corner of the interface.
- Decide if you want to share the live version of your prototype or the version at that exact moment in time.Screenshot: support.proto.io
- Click on «Share with» and select «Everyone with the share link»
- Go back to «Options» and make sure the setting «Allow comments» is disabled
- Inside the preview settings make sure «Show Hotspots» and «Show navigational elements» are disabled
- Copy the link and paste it into Userbrain