All of our testers operate under Userbrain's code of conduct. Here's a quick summary:
- You will provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times.
- You might end up testing websites that aren't public yet so you promise not to tell anyone about information you receive while testing.
- You agree not to disclose passwords or login data shared with you to anyone.
- You will only create one account.
- You will not allow anyone else to use your account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the service and for any activities or actions under your password.
- You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Furthermore, all Userbrain Testers agreed to the following NDA when creating an account:
8. Confidentiality of Tests
You agree that all Tests are confidential and you will treat all Tests in the same manner that you would treat your own confidential information. You agree that you shall not use or disclose, except as expressly authorized by Userbrain, any Tests, recordings, or any associated information, unless such information is publicly known. Where required you may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
You can find more information on Terms and Conditions for our testers here.
If you need further assistance with NDAs please get in contact with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!