How can I export the test results?
1. Go to your Dashboard and select a test.
2. Use the "Export" button to reveal the dropdown.
3. Now you can choose between exporting all results or exporting all comments as ".csv" files.
Your file will contain several columns:
1. Link (to corresponding video)
2. Tester Name
3. Tester Email
10. Creation date
11. One column for each of your tasks
The rows will display your task description, written responses, task completion and ratings. Here is a sample file of how the results could look like when exported.